The Rail Road Association wants local manufacturers to take advantage of the $93bn that the continent is estimated to need to spend on rail infrastructure, starting here at home where Transnet and the Passenger Agency of SA are spending billions as part of their modernisation drive.
- SA Rail Inc (In preparation for bigger Projects)
- UNTU’s Worst Fear About Transnet Becomes A Reality
- New Draft White Paper suggests standard gauge network for freight rail
- Gibela starts recruiting staff for Dunnottar manufacturing facility
- Gautrain expansion project could see local spend of up to R79bn