Siemens has received an order for 45 new S70 light rail vehicles (LRVs) from the San Diego Metropolitan Transit System (MTS). The new vehicles will allow service enhancements on existing rail lines and provide the necessary LRVs to operate the 11-mile extension of the UC San Diego Blue Line that is now under construction.
- SA Rail Inc (In preparation for bigger Projects)
- UNTU’s Worst Fear About Transnet Becomes A Reality
- New Draft White Paper suggests standard gauge network for freight rail
- Gibela starts recruiting staff for Dunnottar manufacturing facility
- Gautrain expansion project could see local spend of up to R79bn