Cape Town – Commuters who use the Retreat-Simon’s Town Metrorail line should add at least an hour to their travelling time as technicians repair signals damaged after a delivery van crashed into a level-crossing boom, the company said on Sunday.
- SA Rail Inc (In preparation for bigger Projects)
- UNTU’s Worst Fear About Transnet Becomes A Reality
- New Draft White Paper suggests standard gauge network for freight rail
- Gibela starts recruiting staff for Dunnottar manufacturing facility
- Gautrain expansion project could see local spend of up to R79bn