The South Africa state rail company Transnet said Tuesday their engineers will go to China next month to verify locomotives they bought, before commissioning. Transnet was responding to an inquiry from Xinhua after South African media reports indicated that locomotives bought from China’s CRRC Corporation Limited were found to be faulty.
- SA Rail Inc (In preparation for bigger Projects)
- UNTU’s Worst Fear About Transnet Becomes A Reality
- New Draft White Paper suggests standard gauge network for freight rail
- Gibela starts recruiting staff for Dunnottar manufacturing facility
- Gautrain expansion project could see local spend of up to R79bn