AFRICA: Meeting in Nairobi on February 2, ministers from Kenya and Uganda agreed a ‘synchronised’ timescale for construction of the 1 435 mm gauge railway planned to link the two countries.
- SA Rail Inc (In preparation for bigger Projects)
- UNTU’s Worst Fear About Transnet Becomes A Reality
- New Draft White Paper suggests standard gauge network for freight rail
- Gibela starts recruiting staff for Dunnottar manufacturing facility
- Gautrain expansion project could see local spend of up to R79bn