Speaking at the i-Transport and UATP Conference and Exhibition, in Sandton, on Tuesday, he noted that the Gautrain Management Agency (GMA) had completed the feasibility study for the expansion of the rail link to more parts of Gauteng, such as Soweto and Mamelodi.
- SA Rail Inc (In preparation for bigger Projects)
- UNTU’s Worst Fear About Transnet Becomes A Reality
- New Draft White Paper suggests standard gauge network for freight rail
- Gibela starts recruiting staff for Dunnottar manufacturing facility
- Gautrain expansion project could see local spend of up to R79bn