The United National Transport Union’s (UNTU) worst fear, for its thousands of members in Transnet, became a reality when Africa’s rail leader offered voluntary severance packages to all its employees due to the dire global economy.
- SA Rail Inc (In preparation for bigger Projects)
- UNTU’s Worst Fear About Transnet Becomes A Reality
- New Draft White Paper suggests standard gauge network for freight rail
- Gibela starts recruiting staff for Dunnottar manufacturing facility
- Gautrain expansion project could see local spend of up to R79bn